3 days to go!

So yesturday I had my weekly Doctor's appointment...
It was a very surreal appointment, Dh and I are still trying to figure out exactly how it all happened but, when the docotor walked into the room he looked at me and said, I really can't induce you till you are one week over due and he's muttering stuff and looking at me and I said"I know that's fine..." he says well unless there is a medical reason they are really getting strick about inducing early etc. I mean he is talking so fast basically to himself for like 5 minutes. DH and I are just looking at each other like, where is this all coming from.. so I said the only issue I am having is a lot of rib pain which is causing my asthma to kick in from time to time. He then says well, let me check you and then I can strip your membranes and see if that will start anything. So DH and the boys and the doctor leave the room, I get undressed he comes back in and says, well I have scheduled you for an induction on Friday at 7 am! I just looked at him like what is wrong with this man today? I have yet to say anything or ask about being induced and now I have a date! BUt I tell you I wasn't going to complain!
So Friday morning I am going to the hospital first thing to be induced. This is the same thing that happened with both of my other boys so I am not really worried and upset, I kinda expected it. He later explained to me that after he left the room to let me change that he got to thinking about the fact that if he waited till I was one week over due that would be Christmas and I have 2 little boys at home and that would be mean for their mom to not be home for Christmas! I wanted to cry, he was trulely thinking of my children. I still don't really know what triggered the whole induction thing maybe the look on my face said "I'm done" when he walked in the room, I don't know, but I do know that I will have a baby by this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Holly says that Dr. E has adult ADD...
Marie said…
YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! I hop and will be praying that everything goes well and that you have a healthy baby boy. Can't wait to see pictures and get the NAME!
Anonymous said…
My bet is now that you have a date and you aren't stressing about when its going to happen....that you will go into labor on your own before Friday.

Popular Posts