Samuel Scott Keniston is here...
On Friday Dec 15, 2006 I went into the Hospital to be induced. They started the process at 8:30 am and S entered the world at 5:03 p.m. weighing 8 pounds 13 ounces and 20 inches long. He came fast once it was time to push. He was full of mucus and the cord was wrapped around his neck 2 times, but the doctor said that my cord was so long that it wasn't tight. He was pretty blue though when he first came out. He spent his first two days trying to clean out all that mucus. He is a wonderful baby! I never would have guessed that he was that big. I thought for sure he was maybe 7 pounds! 



We came home from the Hospital Saturday night around 7pm. A was so excited and we were relieved to see his reaction. He wanted to take him out of his seat and hold him! It was precious. D has been sick for two weeks so he was half asleep when we got home so he just smiled....



D & A are doing well with him. A won't leave him alone and is always concerned about where he is and what he is doing. D well he's just D, doing his own thing, holds S if I ask him and helps me out. I think he was glad to go back to school today! God has truley blessed us with 3 healthly boys.
We came home from the Hospital Saturday night around 7pm. A was so excited and we were relieved to see his reaction. He wanted to take him out of his seat and hold him! It was precious. D has been sick for two weeks so he was half asleep when we got home so he just smiled....
D & A are doing well with him. A won't leave him alone and is always concerned about where he is and what he is doing. D well he's just D, doing his own thing, holds S if I ask him and helps me out. I think he was glad to go back to school today! God has truley blessed us with 3 healthly boys.

Comments