He's off!!!
S is off the ventilator! Praise the Lord! I think sometimes we forget that it's not our time line it's the Lord's we need to wait for. S did awesome last night after they weened him down off his sedation and then this morning they turned it down so he would have to breath on his own and he did awesome so at 9;30 they pulled the ventilator and his feeding tube and I was holding him by 10:00!!! Let me tell you it's almost like holding your new born baby for the first time all over again! He is doing great. He's on O2 just for little bit so they can make sure he's doing okay. He has nursed twice!!!!!!!!!!! and they took him completely off his sedationmeds . If he continues to do this well
it is possible that we may return home late tomorrow. We'll see how the night goes. He is very hoarse from the vent so when he cries you can barely hear him. He smiled at me today, for the first time. God has truly blessed us with and awesome day! There are a lot more things I have to
say praises for and people to say thank you to but those will have to wait as I want to get back to my son!
it is possible that we may return home late tomorrow. We'll see how the night goes. He is very hoarse from the vent so when he cries you can barely hear him. He smiled at me today, for the first time. God has truly blessed us with and awesome day! There are a lot more things I have to
say praises for and people to say thank you to but those will have to wait as I want to get back to my son!

Comments
we love you guys, Sharon, DAvid, Michelle and Melissa
Brian and Linda
Brian and Linda
Janice and Fitz
I have checked in each day and just figured out how to make a comment!
I am lifting praises to our Sovereign Lord. I have been praying for S., as well as A & D. I trust that God uses our babies in ICU to His glory, and that S.'s illness somehow furthered His Kingdom.
I trust you and H. are rejoicing as you hold that amazing and wonderful baby boy!! Enjoy those smiles... and you will here that cry soon enough!!
I will continue to pray. I wish I could give you a hug. Getting thru this she wasn't easy... but you are almost HOME!!!!!
LOVE - STACYB
Things that challenge us, make us stonger.
Thanks God.