WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!

Just a quick update and some pictures. We are home. We arrived home yesturday (Friday) around 3:00. Our house looks awesome I will post more on that later and explain later. We had a meal delivered and the church fmaily will be providing us meals for the next two weeks! Praise God fro Brothers and Sisters in Christ! Here are the pictures of S in the hospital The first few are him on the ventilator....










This is the first time I got to hold him after 1 whole week!!!! I have to admit I didn't even want to share him with anyone! DH had to fight me to let him hold him!





This S with no oxygen or anything!


This is him in his big boy crib on the day we left the hospital! That last night was a long hard one as the Pediactric floor was crazy! Lots of loud kids and only one bed for the two of us! I was glad to sleep in my own bed last night!

This are going great! He is very alert and his breathing is back to normal. D & A came home last night and boy was I glad to see them after 10 days! I just hugged and kissed them to death! Thank you again to all who have been praying for us. God has blessed us beyond belief through this whole thing. I will write more about this in the coming days but I just wanted to let everyone know we are home!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh Kann, I'm so happy for you! tears here ... I remember how I felt that first day I got to hold Julia after she was finally off the vent. I can imagine you felt similarly. I'm so glad that S is finally home where he belongs. I'll be thinking of you and praying for S's continued good health!

~Melinda
Anonymous said…
Yipeee!
He looks good.
Again, Thanks God.
Anonymous said…
Ahhhhhhhh, home sweet home !!
Welcome home everyone . Hope you can catch up on some very much needed sleep .
If you need anything let me know .
Linda H.
Anonymous said…
Hi Y'all,
Glad to see Samuel is well on the way to recovery. Peter kept me well posted the whole time. He checked the site about 10:00 last night. Must have just missed it.
I'm thankful you've got such a supportive church family.
We'll certainly keep you in our prayers.

Continued blessings to you!, Stacey
Marie said…
I am so glad that you are home! I know it is such a relief to have your children all home and safe. He looks wonderful!
Anonymous said…
Welcome home, again. Thank you for giving me a chance to hold Samuel. He has grown since I last held him. And I really enjoyed sitting in front of you at church and hearing your beautiful voice. Again, welcome home. Love ya, Sharon
Joy said…
Hey y'all, we had been praying for ALL of you, but especially S. Our oldest spent her first 10 days in neonatal intensive care, so we know how important the prayers of friends and family can be.

Blessings to all,
Joy
PS - JT misses One Voice

Popular Posts