Christmas Eve...

So since I didn't get to share our Christmas with you all I thought I would start now. These are Christmas Eve Morning at Church...



The four wild men!

Then we headed to my Nanny's for Christmas with the Bean side of the Family. It was the first time in three years we had been there and the first time Nanny (or any of them) had seen S!

Nanny and all of her Great-Grand Children!

This is what happens when A gets red dye!!!! UGGGHH!!!

The whole family - all 22 of us.

A taking pictures!

So that is Christmas Eve. I will post Christmas tomorrow!

Comments

Anonymous said…
The "four wild men" actually look pretty tame in that picture! Thats definitely not what they usually look like when they are together! Thats a cute picture! All of them are cute!
Joy said…
Love the photos. You've done well to get them posted. Mine from Christmas are edited and waiting for scrapping, but I haven't even shared them with family yet...will need to do that. I still need to do my One Voice pages too.

PS - D.L.M. has a CD with all the photos I edited - she was supposed to let H know it was available. I can email or burn to a cd ones for you if you want.
Brian Vinson said…
Red dye? I would get extremely hyper when I got red dye. So needless to say, that got taken out of circulation in our house.

Cute pics, btw.

Popular Posts