WOW 5 days since I updated...

what is wrong with me? Well I have been doing a lot of book reading lately, so I have been neglecting you all. Sorry. Last night I got to do my first Scrap page in a week!! That's a long time for me! Here it is:
I like to participate in Scrappy Hour when I can and this was last nights challenge. I have finally made myself start S's baby book. (For those of you who don't know what went on with S when he was 2 weeks old you can read it here.) To some of you it may seem strange but I am having a really hard time doing his book due to having to look at the picture and seeing how sick he was, and how I almost lost him. It is going to be a healing process. I need to forgive myself and turn the whole thing over to God, I know this but it's a lot easier to say then to do... So this is a new kinda post for me. Sorry.. I hope you all have a great weekend. It's a busy one for us!

Comments

You can tell by the smile on S's face in all of his pictures that you are doing a great job as his mom! What a blessing he is.

Popular Posts