Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
the Life of D, A ,S & EM
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
July 10, 2007
S crawls!!!
Okay so S decided to start crawling this morning. I am sorry that the video is sideways.. I could get it to change!
Comments
Anonymous said…
He's on the move! And he's doing that same thing with the one leg like Luke used to! I bet in a week he will be fast!
Joy
said…
Hooray for him, but look out for you! Love the 4th pics too. I am typing this on my NEW MacBook!
Brooks Family
said…
No WAY! How soon does that happen??!! Awesome!
Firefighter/Paramedic
said…
Oh wow! Look at him go! Look out, world!
Neena
said…
That's Neena's boy!!!
Popular Posts
December 15, 2016
Starting again...
September 04, 2015
Summers over... School is back in session..
Comments