Yesterday S turned 7 months. he is such a big boy now. He does the army crawl, and sits up for about 3 min. before he tries to crawl away! Here are some pictures...
This one is to show how tall he looks when he sits up!
Oh, I love it! We have that bus! Gosh, time goes by so quickly. It really seems like yesterday to me that he was born. I know remembering back to "sick times" espeicially "S's" sick times are hard. We had RSV and Pnemonia but never bad enough for a hospital stay! Although Braden's skull fracture probably scared me the most.
Being a mom, I feel sometimes like we hold our breaths as they grow. I'm so glad he's alright and growing at such a "normal" pace. Normal is often taken for granted, but thank god for "Normal". Love the pics!
Comments
Being a mom, I feel sometimes like we hold our breaths as they grow. I'm so glad he's alright and growing at such a "normal" pace. Normal is often taken for granted, but thank god for "Normal". Love the pics!