South Beaching it..51 Pounds

Well DH ( my husband for those of you who dont know) and I have been doing South Beach since the end of May as well as working out. I have been doing Pilates almost everyday. We have together we have lost 51 pounds! Dh has lost 21 and I have lost 30 pounds as of this morning! The funny thing is we don't feel like we are on a diet. As it says in the book, "It's a change in life style!" We used to eat out 4 or 5 times a week and it was usually McDonalds or Pizza.. Now if we have to eat out it's a salad. I am going to try and post some before and after pictures for you. The greatest thing is that we are doing it together. I have been wanting to loose weight for a while and was doing pretty good with the whole just doing Pilates thing, but now that I eat right also it makes a world of difference. I am running which I never thought i would be able to do..... and playing team sports again! DH and I are on a Softball team with a bunch f other people from the church.. In all this I just wanted to let you know what we as Parents of D & A have been up to! Well off to work on our new place!

Comments

Popular Posts