Played softball last night....

Okay so I know not everyone is there but... This is some of our Church softball team. We play on the local Adult league. We have been having a lot of fun! It's great to get out and exercise, have fun and show Christ all at the same time. We had a hard game last night... no we didn't win but it was a late game!!!! By the time we started the 6th inning it was almost 10:00!!!!!! So needless to say a lot of us were sleepy! We have another game tonight! We'll get them this time!
So today we are going to take it easy.. enjoy the cool weather and make a grocery list for the next week for when my roommates are here and A's birthday! 5 days from today! Still can't believe it.. but in the cleaning process yesterday I packed up all my baby stuff and it's ready to go away. We are done for now.. maybe adoption someday but for now we are quite content with our two little boys. D read me a book this morning in what I think was Russian! I wish we could get him to use real words and speak that fast! When he finally does use real words he is going to talk for two days straight! A has started the babbling thing now.. and I am pretty sure they have their own language going. Well I guess that's all for now D & A need haircuts today so we are going to try and make that happen... till later...

Comments