More walking video.. And D uses the big potty!




Share video at JussPress.com

Here is some more video.. this time he wouldn't put down the Golf clubs!!! He's getting better every time! The dog is having a really hard time with it.. she doesn't understand. I seem to remember she did this with D also.. I just thought it was a jealousy thing because she used to be the baby.. now I wonder. Well A showed off his walking tonight at a benefit supper at the church. He gets really excited when people clapped and yell for him! So that makes him want to do it more! I know this is going to change everything, but I am glad as he is getting heavy! I remember having that problem with D who was much bigger at this age.

D used the big potty today! The reward thing seems to be working. I have a jar (that has a cover) in the cabinet over the toilet that has M&M's in it, well D kept begging for them after his bath today and I said "Big boys who go on the potty can have those.. Do you want to go on the potty?" and much to my surprise he said "YES!" so I put him on the potty.. we sang a few songs and then he got really quiet and Yippeee! He went! So of course he got the M&M. What a great day in our house!

Comments

Popular Posts