Memorial day through A's eyes...

For Memorial Day DH had to work at Old Navy so the kids and I decided to try and find a local parade.. so with some help from one of my local friends we were able to find a local parade in Wolfboro. A really wanted to take the camera for the day and since EM didnt want to be in her seat it was very helpful. I also love to do this everyone once in a while with the boys, because you get to see a glimps of the world through their eyes! Here we are waiting for the parade...
 














 It was a short little parade but it was a great time to talk with my boys about Memorial day. When we got home someone had been working on the cemetery that is between our house and the Church. So I went over and took some photos...

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts