UnPlugged/ Spirit Week at OCS
This week was UnPlugged/No Screen week and Spirit week at the boys school! So here are some of the things we did!
I think it was hardest on S because he only goes half a day to school so we played board games every morning.
Monday we spent our family night (we try to do things as a family at lest one night a week!) in N.Conway. A had a big science project to get done so we needed to get the supplies (I'll save that for it's own post) Here we are out to dinner at our favorite Mexican Restaurant, Fiesta Jalisco EM loved the rice!
Everyday they had a different theme to dress up as. Monday was dress like a gym teacher, but I forgot to take a picture! Here is Tuesday Mix/Match day.. they all chose their own things!
Tuesday we played an oldie but goodie! Trouble!
EM was organizing some more for me..
Wednesday was Hat, tie and sock day!
Then Thursday was sports/ hobby day! That was easy for these guys
Friday was teacher appreciation breakfast and the science project was due.. so I forgot to take pictures! It was school colors day!
They did great! They made it the whole week without any screen time!

Comments