Karole-Ann, Merry Christmas!I was just reading all of your old posts. A little break from some of the Christmas fun. Where do you live now..obviously there is snow.It seems like a lot has changed since we last spoke. Eric is in town for Christmas..he'll have to check out those boys for himself! Not too much going on here. I'll have to send you some pictures of my kids! I have taught more than 200 this year! We must do a better job of keeping in touch.Write when you have a second, although it looks like that might be all you have to spare. Tell your parents "HIIIIII" from Tennessee.
Comments
Merry Christmas!I was just reading all of your old posts. A little break from some of the Christmas fun. Where do you live now..obviously there is snow.It seems like a lot has changed since we last spoke. Eric is in town for Christmas..he'll have to check out those boys for himself! Not too much going on here. I'll have to send you some pictures of my kids! I have taught more than 200 this year! We must do a better job of keeping in touch.Write when you have a second, although it looks like that might be all you have to spare. Tell your parents "HIIIIII" from Tennessee.