David Crowder Band

For Pastor Appreciation Day some of our friends gave DH tickets to see the David Crowder Band in Boston. So my parents kept the kids for the night and we headed to Boston!
This was the cool ceiling in the Theater where we were..

Jen & Randy!(Thanks for the tickets!!)

A very bad picture of us!

When you are short like I am this is basically what you see at concerts when everyone stands up!




So DH took some pictures for me... these ones are for Kristin! The drummer took his Guitar Hero controller and transformed it into a real guitar! He played it for a song. It was really cool! I wish I had recorded this part so you could hear it!

And the Keytar!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is HILARIOUS!!!! I wasn't a huge fan of D. Crowder...but he is totally growing on me lately. I bet if I had the chance to see him live I would like it even better!

Sounds like a fun time!

Popular Posts