Hayride!
On Halloween the Youth group sponsored and alternative to trick-or-treating for families in the church. The boys had a lot of fun. I didn't get very many pictures because I spent most of the night chasing them around. here are a few that I did get.
A trying to decide which game he wants to play first!

THis was on the Hayride which was long and dark! But the kids had fun!

The horses. They had halogen lights on the front so they could see where they were going!

D playing the traditional eat the donut off the string game. (he wasn't good at not using his hands!)

S meeting the Horses!
A trying to decide which game he wants to play first!
THis was on the Hayride which was long and dark! But the kids had fun!
The horses. They had halogen lights on the front so they could see where they were going!
D playing the traditional eat the donut off the string game. (he wasn't good at not using his hands!)
S meeting the Horses!

Comments
Looks like TONS of fun!