Today was the first of many...


Today is my birthday, and that is not what this post is about. Today was the first time I didn't get a birthday card from my grandmother. Mimi passed away a couple weeks ago. She was an awesome women and she never forgot anyone's birthday, anniverary or anything. She always made sure you had a card in the mail. She was sending cards right up to the very last days she was with us. It's strange the things that hit you. This was the first thought I had this morning when I woke up and remembered it was my birthday. I hope that someday I can find time to send cards and remember everyones special days!

Comments

Brooks Family said…
Oh K, I am so sorry. :( Grandmothers are such special people! What a wonderful memory to have of her. :)

Happy Birthday!
HUGS!
Joy said…
Happy Birthday KAnn! You are GREATLY loved!
Anonymous said…
K-ann, I'm sorry about your
grandmother. Cherish all the memories you have of her, I have so many memories, like always getting peanutbutter fudge at Christmas from my "grammie C.". Adn sorry tht I'm late with happy birthday wishes for you. Love you
Marie said…
It is hard when something like that just hits you. I'll be praying for you as I know that there will be other times that this loss will hit you!

Popular Posts