I've been tagged!

Happay- my friend and fellow blogger has tagged me! Here is how it works:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I love to curl up with a good book on a rainy day under a blanket. (Although it hasn't happen a lot since I had kids.)
2. I love to secretly read other blogs. It's almost an addiction.
3. I have a habit of trying to find old friends and classmates on the web.
4. Everything I owned used to be green or purple due to the social club I was in in college. (KGE)
5. I was in love with DH in high school but wasn't until we were dating (6 years later) that I told him!
6. I have OCD. I admit it I can't sleep at night unless my house is clean!
7. I love hanging out with our teens at church whenever I can.

Now I'm tagging:
1. Marie
2. Joy
3. Emily
4. Melinda
5. Katie
6. Sarah
7. Josie

Comments

Brooks Family said…
I don't know 7 people who blog! :O
Joy said…
Tag complete - not it anymore ;0)

Popular Posts