A has the flu!






So now A has the flu! Yup he was tested and he has type A Influenza... it never ends does it? They tell me spring is coming and it will get better but the news says we are in for 8 to 14 inches of snow tomorrow!!!! WHAT!!









Anyways I decided to try S on some cereal so here are the pictures from his first attempt...

Comments

Brooks Family said…
Poor A! :(

Will pray for a speedy recovery!

And S? How cute is he??!!
Joy said…
On KAnn - I am so sorry that A is sick. I'm praying for ALL of you to be rested and well soon!
Mimi said…
Glad to hear everyone is on the mend ! Can't wait for real spring to arrive, maybe some fresh air will keep you all well. Love you!
Marie said…
that is no fun being sick! WE will pray that he gets to feeling better. S looked like he liked the cereal (maybe). Almost had a look of concern on his face! :)

Popular Posts