Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
the Life of D, A ,S & EM
Pages
Home
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
April 25, 2007
New shirts!
I found these shirts at Old Navy! They describe my boys perfect. I figure I will only get away with dressing them a like right now!
The shirts say-
My Favorite Things:
the park
kickball
trucks
pizza
mud puddles
hanging with mom
Comments
Anonymous said…
Those are wicked cute!
Joy
said…
I LOVE...LOVE...LOVE this photo of the three of them. Enjoy the hanging with Mom part as long as you can...it changes way to fast!
Anonymous said…
So adorable! And I really like the "my 3 sons".
Brooks Family
said…
Isn't it amazing that you can say "my three sons?" Cherish that! :)
Popular Posts
December 15, 2016
Starting again...
September 04, 2015
Summers over... School is back in session..
Comments