Precious Moments...
Friday night was A's last night of snowboarding through the rec department so DH told him that he would ski with him, and take him up the mountain (since they had only been on the learning hill) 
It was so awesome to see the joy and excitement of A when he got up that morning knowing that he was going to go boarding/skiing with his Dad! He couldn't wait! So DH shadowed A's lesson and then the instructor said lets go up the mountain! So DH went a long with them!
Instructor telling them how to get on the lift...
Off they go
It took their group almost 45 minutes to come back down!! I kept thinking I must of missed them but nope it really took them that long.(DH said that they had to wait for one of the children in the group) After that time down the instructor had to start another group, so DH and A took off up the mountain again! This time is only took them about 15 minutes! They went up another turn before our tickets ran out.
The joy on DH's face when he came in.. saying that it was an awesome to be able to ski/board with his son! All precious moments that I cherish! DH loves to ski and I am excited that his children are taking after him and wanting to be on the mountain too!

Comments