Getting creative...
So this year I really wanted to do something different for Valentines for the kids for school so we sat down together a couple of weeks ago and looked at Pintrest for ideas. Each boy pick which one they wanted to do and here are the results!
S worked hard on signing his name, he even filled all of the bags for me!
A (sorry about the blurry photo!) tracing and cutting out his mustache
EM watched all the commotion!
D cutting out his tags
His were crazy straws and his said "Valentine you make me "loopy"" :)
We were having such troubles with my printer! The boys were much more patient than I was... all of the sudden it started working well enough to finish the printing (after an hour of not working!) everyone cheered and A exclaimed "I prayed that the printer would start working!" God cares about even the little things :)Now the brownies are finishing baking for our teacher gifts. They will have something like this on the package:)


Comments