Growing up too fast...

Today my little S turned 6.. where have the years gone? This was my post 6 years ago..
We went through a lot those first few months & years. We almost lost you but the Lord has bigger plans for you. S you have taught us to slow down and enjoy each moment as if it's your last.. This year your birthday has hit me a little harder since yesterday many parents of children your exact age will no longer be able to hold their loved ones tight, to snuggle with them, laugh at their jokes and see them grow. I pray for those parents, mourn for them and pray that they have loved ones near that will comfort them, but most of all pray that they know the comfort of the Almighty. So tonight as I tucked you (& your brothers) into bed with tears in my eyes I am reminded of the great blessing the Lord has given us in you, I reminded that we can't take every day for granted but that I have a promise that I will be spending eternity with you praising God.
Here are some pictures of the past several years....
Most recent pictures..
 Your 6th birthday cake!

Love this face..


You are our Superman!


 Your first day of school
 Holding the baby girl that you told me I was going to have before I was even pregnant (you told me God told you that you were going to have a baby sister)
 Swimming at McFalls






Thank you Lord for allowing me everyday with this little guy. I can't wait to see the great things the Lord has planned for you!

 Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts