Welcome to the disaster zone & More baseball...

So last night D & A had another great game... I actually took some photos. It was nice to go relax at the game after a full day of packing. My house is a disaster zone and I don't like it, for any of you who know me well you know I have an obsession over having a clean house. My dishes are done and my laundry is still caught up though so that makes me feel better! Friday we pack the big truck and Saturday our stuff lands in NH. We are excited to start this new adventure but we have a lot of other things to do before we are all there permanently.. camp oh and HAVING A BABY! (LOL) Saturday my family and friends threw me a surprise shower... this little girl is already spoiled! Now all we need to find is a car that will fit us all!!! That is a goal for us for the next couple of weeks. I want to have a new vehicle before camp starts... we have been looking we are just being picky and looking for the right vehicle and the right price. So here are some pictures from baseball and from the shower. I'll try and take some photos of the disaster zone too.






 Watching his big hit..


 S drew this for me... it's a T-Rex!
 Making one of his many outs last night...
 My favorite picture.. A making it to first with D running to 3rd in the background.


I stole these from facebook from various people!


 This cake was amazing... my friend Renee made it (her son and Andrew are buddies!)








 She got tons of stuff...

 The boys didn't know what was going on!
Thank you again for all the blessings that have been poured out!
   Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts