S turns 4!
I can't believe that you are 4... as this time of year comes I am always reminded of God's loving hand on your life. How the right people were in the right place at the right time.. just like God's plan in order to make sure you were still here for your 4th birthday! Here is the complete story..
God has a great plan for you I have no doubt! I thank the Lord for you everyday! No one would know now that we almost lost you before you even turned 3 weeks old! Thank you S for all things you are teaching us in life!
God has a great plan for you I have no doubt! I thank the Lord for you everyday! No one would know now that we almost lost you before you even turned 3 weeks old! Thank you S for all things you are teaching us in life!

Comments
I remember exactly what I was doing when you called that day...sitting on the floor with the boys playing "the snake game". It was a scary time for sure.