Hanging in NH
We had a great time in NH. The boys loved being able to play with their best buds! This was breakfast...

Then lunch... They wanted a picnic!
Then Kristin helped me figure out somethings on my camera. Here are some of the results...


This made me laugh...

We tried to get a good one of the 3 boys but this is what I got.
These guys are best buds....
Jessalyn and S
L was great a posing for me!


S & O playing together, not the best picture but at least it is of both of them.
Buds for eternity!
Our old mailbox



This became Kristin and I's subject as we were figuring out my camera.
Kristin in action!
What a blessing it was for me to go and spend time in NH. It helped to refresh my soul!

Then lunch... They wanted a picnic!
Then Kristin helped me figure out somethings on my camera. Here are some of the results...

This made me laugh...

We tried to get a good one of the 3 boys but this is what I got.
These guys are best buds....
Jessalyn and S
L was great a posing for me!

S & O playing together, not the best picture but at least it is of both of them.
Buds for eternity!
Our old mailbox


This became Kristin and I's subject as we were figuring out my camera.
Kristin in action!
What a blessing it was for me to go and spend time in NH. It helped to refresh my soul!
Comments