It's been a LONG time!
I don't even know where to start and catch up so I am just going to start moving forward...This past week DH's grandmother passed away. It has been a long hard week. Words could never describe how I feel about this woman. It warms my heart to know that she and her husband danced together the night before she suffered a stroke. Here are a few pictures of pictures...

This picture has always been on Grampa's desk, when he was in college and even now that is where it sits..
Gramma as a little girl!
The beautiful couple!
Doing what they loved.... dancing!

Gramma's famous molasses cookies!

This picture has always been on Grampa's desk, when he was in college and even now that is where it sits..

Gramma as a little girl!

The beautiful couple!
Doing what they loved.... dancing!
Gramma's famous molasses cookies!

Comments