D's First day of School!
He was so excited to go and he look so handsome! Daddy cut his hair for him the night before!

I bought him a doughnut on the way to school and he was making the funniest face on the way.


This is his second day of school but I wanted to show this picture for my mom because she bought him this outfit and he looked awesome in it!


A is having a really hard time with him being at school. He keeps asking "where is my D?" Hopefully it will get better, but it is hard when we drop him of every morning and A has to come back home with me.

I bought him a doughnut on the way to school and he was making the funniest face on the way.


This is his second day of school but I wanted to show this picture for my mom because she bought him this outfit and he looked awesome in it!


A is having a really hard time with him being at school. He keeps asking "where is my D?" Hopefully it will get better, but it is hard when we drop him of every morning and A has to come back home with me.

Comments