99 days to go..
I can't believe that my due date is only 99 days to go! How crazy is that! I thought I should give an update on baby # 3 also known as Samuel Scott. Things are going well I will try to post a picture later of my belly, but I need to get DH to take the picture. He is growing like crazy and I have my next appointment on the 11th (happy birthday sis). I still have only gained 8 pounds so I feel like I am doing well. It probably helps that I am chasing around two little boys already! Last night I got a nice treat DH and his friend kept all of our kids while The girls went out to supper with no kids! It was weird! But very nice. We ate supper than walked around Settlers Green in North Conway. Well there is my quick update.

Comments