Saying goodbye..
This week I lost the last of my grandparents.. My Nanny passed away on Saturday..
She was the last of my grandparents... lots of emotions.. I usually do ok with death, I know its all part of the plan but this one hit me hard. Nanny was one of a kind and I will miss her dearly.. DH did the funeral and did a great job telling her story. Christmas will not be the same but we will carry on her favorite thing.. Christmas together with the family..
Her service was a graveside.. that's all she wanted.. no big event. Well we got out of the car EM spotted this flag and it was proudly flying next to my other Grandfather's stone..
Some people may not understand this picture but it's for me.. All 4 of my grandparents, till death did they part.. all in the same cemetery.
Nanny would have loved that her great-grands were having fun together after the service :)
Gone but not forgotten...

Comments