Happy Looney Cartoony Bithday D!

D asked for Looney Tunes Party. The problem is you can't find any Looney Tunes decorations out there... so after searching the web.. I designed my own with some help from Living Locurto and Friendly Scrap. THANK YOU!!!
Here's what Dollar store shopping a a little digital scraping can do!







D requested a Tasmanian Devil Cake.. he wanted it to be when Taz is crazy spinning... I think DH did an awesome job! I had no idea what to do!


The birthday boy!




Friends!



My niece was taking picture for me... amazing I was there!












This is where we lost D for the day... Neena bought him some of his favorite books!
(Geronimo Stilton)


I can't believe that my D is 8. These last 8 years have flown by! What a blessing he has been.... Always loving and compassionate. A friend to all, I hope D never looses that love for everyone no matter how they dress, what they look like, or who they are. If someone is by themselves he will go introduce himself. He LOVES to read and tell stories. The best thing is he loves the Lord. He has started piano lessons so that he can play in church:) He is doing great! Thank you D for all the wonderful memories thus far! I can't wait for many more!


Photobucket

Comments

Kristin said…
impressive party decor!!! Looks like tons of fun. Wish we could have been there!
Kann said…
We missed you!

Popular Posts