Soccer Mom..
Well I didn't think I would ever be one but I think I am officially a soccer Mom. I hang out with the other Soccer Moms and talk kids and I drive a mini van.... Now all I need is the Soccer ball magnet that I saw at Walmart the other day for the back of my car! I remembered my camera this week but we were late so D still had his school clothes on! He loves to go and have fun with the other kids but they really don't get the game yet. D does understand the concept he just doesn't want to run his friends over! Some of them are blurry because the field was wet and they were really far away from us!



He thought he would play goalie but then he just let everyone score.. he didn't want to upset them!
This is what he is doing most of the time! LOL!

Then Tuesday night we headed over to my nephew Karter's soccer game!



Then Tuesday night we headed over to my nephew Karter's soccer game!

Comments