Lots of Changes...
Sorry I neglected you all! It has been VBS here at OACC this week! So it's been a little crazy!
Well we have lots of changes coming our way! D starts all day Kindergarten on Thursday of this next week! I can't believe my little boy is going into Kindergarten! He is very excited and on his last day at his Pre-school he says "Now I can finally go to BIG school!" We are going to let him ride the bus as it turns around in the church parking lot! This is another big stretch for me, but as I was listening to a women on the radio talk about her son going to school the Lord says to us "You gave him to Me trust Me to protect and take care of him!"
Another big change is that I have been offered the Full-Time position at Market Square where I have been filling in for them. We have prayed and really done lots of pro's and cons for me going back to work. I had a really hard time with this so I gave it to the Lord! They are willing to let me do just about anything to keep me! LOL! So I get Full benefits, which means insurance for me and my family without paying an arm and a leg! I also get dental and eye insurance which makes me very happy!!!
A has been asking for several months now to go to Preschool like D has so he will be going to Preschool full time! He is very excited! He will attend where D was which they already know us and we have a good relationship with them! S is going to go to daycare at the same place. He has been there several time before as they have been really good to me about letting me do the drop-in program when I was working at the hospital. So the Lord has really worked everything out for us, I really do believe that! I did tell my boss and my co-workers that if it really started to affect my kids, family or church life that I would tell them I was done. They are very understanding and respectful of this! (It helps that my boss is also one of out Elders at the church!)
So sorry for the long wordy post with no pictures! I will have some in my next post about the Water Olympics at McFalls campground!
Well we have lots of changes coming our way! D starts all day Kindergarten on Thursday of this next week! I can't believe my little boy is going into Kindergarten! He is very excited and on his last day at his Pre-school he says "Now I can finally go to BIG school!" We are going to let him ride the bus as it turns around in the church parking lot! This is another big stretch for me, but as I was listening to a women on the radio talk about her son going to school the Lord says to us "You gave him to Me trust Me to protect and take care of him!"
Another big change is that I have been offered the Full-Time position at Market Square where I have been filling in for them. We have prayed and really done lots of pro's and cons for me going back to work. I had a really hard time with this so I gave it to the Lord! They are willing to let me do just about anything to keep me! LOL! So I get Full benefits, which means insurance for me and my family without paying an arm and a leg! I also get dental and eye insurance which makes me very happy!!!
A has been asking for several months now to go to Preschool like D has so he will be going to Preschool full time! He is very excited! He will attend where D was which they already know us and we have a good relationship with them! S is going to go to daycare at the same place. He has been there several time before as they have been really good to me about letting me do the drop-in program when I was working at the hospital. So the Lord has really worked everything out for us, I really do believe that! I did tell my boss and my co-workers that if it really started to affect my kids, family or church life that I would tell them I was done. They are very understanding and respectful of this! (It helps that my boss is also one of out Elders at the church!)
So sorry for the long wordy post with no pictures! I will have some in my next post about the Water Olympics at McFalls campground!

Comments