D's first day of Kindergarten!

Today was D's first day of Kindergarten! He was so excited! I don't know what he was more excited about, riding the bus or actually getting to go to big school. Of course I took a ton of pictures.. Headed out to the bus stop!

A had to wear his back pack too!
Attempt at a picture but the bugs were really bad...
As soon as we get half way out D tells us he has to go pee! LOL! So here he is peeing in the woods! He'll kill me some day for this picture!
A waiting with his brother!
S trying to fight off the horrible bugs! (and Nan too!)
Hurrying back after a pit stop!
I see the bus!!!!
When the us bus got there he ran off so fast I didn't even really get to say bye! I guess that was better than him crying all his way on! I was so proud of myself I didn't even follow the bus! I didn't even cry! Now S on the other hand tried to run after him and he started crying!
DH got him off the bus this afternoon and I tried to get out of D what he did today but all he had to say was he had a desk with his name on it and that he played on the playground! I was so proud of my boy!!!

Comments

Linda said…
awee...what a special moment!! Too funny about his litle pit stop!! LOL!!! :) Glad you did ok through it. :) Seems like he did just fine. :)

Popular Posts