Easter

Pictures at church..
D was getting bored..
A my camera man!
Some of the children from OACC

Then we headed over to our house to have an Easter egg hunt with the cousins..


I got one stuck in the jug!



After we went for Easter dinner at Subway! (hey doesn't everybody?)The Keniston boys!
DH and the boys

Me and the boys
Family photo
"Nani" and the cousins

Mimi and her boys! S




A

D


I hope everyone had a great Easter! We surely did!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute photos - looks like you had a nice day.
Melissa said…
Adorable pictures--love them! I also love that you got a great family photo. We tried with no luck yesterday. I think Subway is a great Easter dinner :-)
Anonymous said…
Sweet pictures!! It looks like you guys had a great day! The boys are cute as ever.

(I think I miss that yellow chair...that used to be my Sunday School seat!)

Kristin
Dawn said…
I love the one of D getting bored. I've seen that face often in our house. "come on mom, are you done yet?" LOL! Oh, and I used to own that vest S is wearing. But now Darla has it for little Dylan. I think Braden wore it for easter two years ago! The boys are precious!!

Popular Posts