Brave or insane?

The boys had been asking to go see Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears A Who so yesterday after lunch I took all 3 boys by myself to see it! It was great and my children were great! I was so proud of my self that I did it!! The boys loved the movie, even S, I even bought them popcorn. It was a great experience and in the end some one walked up to me and said "You are a brave woman bringing all of them by your self!" I thought to myself they're really thinking insane? Anyways my boys were great and we had a great time. The movie made D cry a little bit but he was happy again soon after!

Comments

Kristin said…
Fun! We are going to see it Saturday..for Isaiah's birthday party.

Your not insane..you're just confident! You've got those boys under control!!! tee hee
Anonymous said…
You did a great job! I used to do it with my three all the time and thought nothing of it - you are just a mama who loves her kids.
Dawn said…
Aww.... INSANE & BRAVE...but not guilty. Cause you did it! Sometimes I feel guilty for not doing more ALONE. But when you finally do it and survive, you're like..."YEAH" and as we used to say to each other in the dorms after a test or boy trouble, "You're a Superior Woman!"

Popular Posts