Valentines Day
I let the boys make out their own V-day cards this year. D wrote his name on all of them and was able to write some of the names of his classmates also. I am amazed how well he remembers how to write his letters...
A also wanted to write some cards out(even though they didn't go anywhere). So DH helped A write his out..
Concentration..
Teamwork!
Saturday night Our Church Youth Group had a V-day supper at the church. They have a nursery so you can bring your kids and enjoy a nice evening. Well A & S both had fevers and had a horrible cough so we didn't want to expose them to any other kids. So DH stayed home with the sickies and D was my date for the evening!

Having fun.. see D through the center piece?
This is "Ok I am done with this picture thing!"
After the 2 course (yes it was a 5 course meal!) D said can we go home now.. so I let him go to the nursery to play for a while.

This was dessert...
I hate this picture of me but wanted to show you my date and I!

Sorry it has been so long since I updated I will try to do much better. I think we are on the tail end of the sickness thing...
After the 2 course (yes it was a 5 course meal!) D said can we go home now.. so I let him go to the nursery to play for a while.
This was dessert...
Sorry it has been so long since I updated I will try to do much better. I think we are on the tail end of the sickness thing...

Comments
Kristin