Hair Cuts!

Yesterday D & S got their hair cut. I don't know if I ever posted this story but D & a went to stay with our friend Cinny in New Hampshire one weekend so they could spend some time their friends and get some much needed Cinny time! Well while they were there D decided to cut his own hair. We tried to fix but it just wasn't working so yesterday we finally got it fixed. S got his first big boy hair cut. We had it trimmed once but just a few hairs.. S did so well. He sat there all by himself (he actually did better than D!).S went first...
Before..
The first cut...
Almost done!

Ta-dah!

D's turn... not very happy! Please not the clippers!
I am not impressed!
All done! He looks about 6 now!
Both guys together!
A asked if he could grow his hair out and since he has really nice hair we are going to try it. He also asked if he could have Mohawk for soccer camp and Soul Fest this year, so I guess we will grow it till then!

Comments

Popular Posts