Long awaited update!
So today I looked at the date of my last entry and realized it had been a while since I updated you all! S ended up with broncitus so that has kept me a little busy. A week ago yesturday he satrted in with the sneezing and coughing, which made me very nervous. By that night he was "tugging" and flarring his nostrils two things I am suppose to watch out for, so off to the emeregency room I went at 1:00 in the morning. I knew I wasn't going to sleep if I didn't go. When we got there I noticed a cop car out front and when I got inside relized that the person waiting in line in front of me was wearng hand cuffs and was accompianied by a Police Office, then while I was waiting for my turn behind me comes another Police man with a woman in had cuffs! She was drunk and loud and not happy at all! Needless to say it seemed like forever we had to wait! When we got in ther they checked him out and his O2 stats were good but they agreed that i should have brought him in. They gave him and nebulizer, tested him for RSV and the FLu and ga ve him a chest xray. All were fine except he had some cloudiness in his lungs. So they told me to follow up with my doctor the next day. Well long story short I couldn't get in till Sat morning and when I did she diagnosed him with Broncitus and a double ear infection!!!! So he has a nebulizer at home now and a bunch of meds. He is doing great now though! Here ware some recent pictures...
Andrew watching Kemsen's IPOD (which he loved!)

D & S

A & S

A, D & S

S loves his new toy that Neena bought him. He loves it so much he bounced himself to sleep!!!

So we took a mini vacation to Maine.. nothing like last year being in Florida at Spring Training! Anyways.. we took the boys bowling for the first time and they loved it!!!! They were so cute. I took some video and if I can figure it out then I will post that soon! For now here are some photos!


Andrew watching Kemsen's IPOD (which he loved!)
D & S
A & S
A, D & S
S loves his new toy that Neena bought him. He loves it so much he bounced himself to sleep!!!
So we took a mini vacation to Maine.. nothing like last year being in Florida at Spring Training! Anyways.. we took the boys bowling for the first time and they loved it!!!! They were so cute. I took some video and if I can figure it out then I will post that soon! For now here are some photos!

Comments
I'm sorry to hear of S's bronchitis. It's so scary when they're having breathing trouble!! I'm glad you were able to bring him in.
Big hugs,
Melinda