Some cute pictures of S.. and a story of course...
Starting to smile...

S & DH...

Hanging out in his swing...


"Talking" or as close as he does!

Heres my story of the week.... The other day I put S in his swing (pictured above), A was playing in the other room and D was at school. I got a new washing machine so I was trying to catch up on things that I had been putting off like the boys bedding, so I ran upstairs and stripped the beds, I heard S start to fuss so I headed back down stairs. When I turned the corner A said "Mom S was crying so I got him for you!" and there he was holding S!!! I quietly said "Thank you A for being such a big helper. Now give him to Mumma." After I had him safely in my arms A and I sat down and had a talk about not picking S up! I almost had a heart attack! I have no clue how he was able to get him out of the swing and carry him around the corner to me wihtout dropping him or tripping! Mumma learned not to leave S and A alone for any period of time!
S & DH...
Hanging out in his swing...
"Talking" or as close as he does!
Heres my story of the week.... The other day I put S in his swing (pictured above), A was playing in the other room and D was at school. I got a new washing machine so I was trying to catch up on things that I had been putting off like the boys bedding, so I ran upstairs and stripped the beds, I heard S start to fuss so I headed back down stairs. When I turned the corner A said "Mom S was crying so I got him for you!" and there he was holding S!!! I quietly said "Thank you A for being such a big helper. Now give him to Mumma." After I had him safely in my arms A and I sat down and had a talk about not picking S up! I almost had a heart attack! I have no clue how he was able to get him out of the swing and carry him around the corner to me wihtout dropping him or tripping! Mumma learned not to leave S and A alone for any period of time!

Comments
The pictures are adorable! S is still so little! What a little guy! :)