Fun Photos!
DH had just snow blowed the driveway after our BIG snow storm and so his winter stuff was by the door and A came around the corner and said "I'm dressed like Daddy!"

Then this is where I found A last night reading books!

This morning I put S in his crib to watch his mobile while I put the laundry away and when A got up he saw that S was laying there and went over and talked to him. You should have seen S smile at A! it was a precious moment. I tried my best to capture it! Notice the big smile on S's face!


Then this is where I found A last night reading books!
This morning I put S in his crib to watch his mobile while I put the laundry away and when A got up he saw that S was laying there and went over and talked to him. You should have seen S smile at A! it was a precious moment. I tried my best to capture it! Notice the big smile on S's face!

Comments