Baseball Time!
Eventually I will go back and finish all the blogs I have started but for now.. I'm moving on :)
Last Saturday was opening day for Carrol County
Baseball! It was a great day! D & A are playing on the same Minors
team the Ossipee Dodgers and S is playing on the Rookie team the Ossipee
Pirates. Saturday there games started and 1/2 hour a part but luckily
the fields were close enough that we could switch back and forth and see
them all play!
S is doing great, he played one year of t-ball before we left Oxford so he is having to relearn things!
D
has surprised us! We didn't think he would want to play but he really
wanted too and we are so happy about it! He has even made a few runs!!!
He's doing great playing the outfield!
A
being the natural athlete has fallen right into place on the pitchers
mound. He really amazes us! During basketball season one of the coaches
asked him if he had even pitched and he said know but I'm willing to try
it! :) (he is a lefty so that makes him more valuable!) His first out
he struck out two and walked one. But since then was the opening pitcher
and helped lead his team to a 20-1 victory!
I'll try to do a better job at keeping up with this blog.. Especially
since my kids love to go back and read through it!(I have them printed)
K-Ann, Blessed Mumma :)

Comments