2014- Let's start again!


I did really well last year until EM turned 1... at some point I'll go back and add some posts (for printing purposes) but I don't want to get behind for this year!

A had his first basketball game the other night he scored 6 of the 8 points for his team! (The other team had 27) The other team had what seemed like 27 kids on their team, we only had 6. They played hard though! They are a young team, I think A may be the only one on his team who has played basketball before (this is not a huge basketball community). Here are a few shots..(I was too into the game :) )

 This was A after he got a foul..claiming he didn't foul anyone (we had a talk about listening to ref after this :))




D & S decided to play on the intermural team through the town which was basically just a pick up game once a week at the town hall. They both really like the non-competitive part..
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts