Meeting up with Alaska

My Cousin Kim from Alaska, came to run in the Only One Hill Road Race up Mount Washington so D, A, S & EM and I went to see him and watch him race. I hadn't seen Kim in about 10 years! I was so excited! When we got there we went to the check in booth to see what number he was, so we could find him :) and I noticed they were going to have a kids road race too.. so the boys signed up!


 Then we played eye spy... we knew his number and the boys were looking for him. A found him right before the runners lined up for the big race! Here he is with the boys!
 Then all of us with Mt. Washington in the background!
 Then he headed off to get in line! We stayed and watched the beginning of the race! It was amazing!



 Then it was time for the boys race! They were divided into age groups so S went first!



 Then D & A were in the same group!

 They went a little further!


 They all got medals!

 After the race we stopped and picked DH up at work and headed home. We have been driving by this sign that says Madison Boulder ever since we moved here so we decided to go see what it was all about!
 It is a HUGE boulder!





 When we go home we were able to look up how Cousin Kim did!

 It was a great day and we are all excited cause Kim is coming back in August and he and I are going to get as many of our family members together for a family reunion as we can!

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts