Spring Football...

So all 3 boys are signed up for NFL Flag Football
They are playing on the Lakes Region Flag Football league and loving it!

S is on the Patriots (with his best bud O)
 O making an awesome run!

  A is on the Bears (with his best bud L)




 Our cheering section freezin'! This was a scrimmage game. (I got a press pass to be on the field!)
 Awesome pass to his buddy Luke which resulted in...

 a touch down!!!
 Good thing there weren't refs cause I am sure this would have been a penalty.. no stiff arms!!
 



 D is on the 49er's (with his best bud E!)
Poor D by the time we got to his game it was so clod we were all watching from the van! Because this was a scrimmage, many of his team mates weren't there!






Photobucket

Comments

Marie said…
How awesome is that! Caleb played flag football, but then the league disbanded. He loved it. He now wanted to play Pop Warner this fall! Not sure how I feel about that yet!!

Popular Posts