5 Months old!

Look who's 5 months old today!!
 
5 months ago I was headed to my daily Dr's appointment (cause I was overdue) thinking it would be the same old thing.. You are still pregnant and the baby is doing fine.. but instead it was, "Your ultrasound shows that your fluid level is going down... but you probably already have plans for today.." Me: "no plans except for sitting around waiting for this baby to be born" Dr: ok well let me call over to OB and see what is going on" the Dr leaves the room and I say to DH "does this mean I am going to be induced today?" Dr returns "You can head over to OB right now if you want to and we'll start induction!"
It was a crazy, wild adventure but it was all worth it! You have been such a blessing to me and this family. I knew having a girl would be different but I never realized how different it would be! Thank you!
Today you:
love your jumpy jump (that's what we call it)
love your doll & the dog Evan :)
can't wait till your brothers come home in the afternoon
love to play with your toys
roll all around and have even started to try and "scoot"
weigh 14lbs and 15oz
are 26" tall
are 50th percentile for weigh and 90th percentile for height
smile and laugh although Daddy is still waiting for a good belly laugh

Here are a few more shots from today:
You were more interested in where the dog was than smiling for me today!













Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts