Keniston Camp

We were able to spend some time with Dh's family out to their family camp! What a great time! Beautiful weather and lots of relaxation! Here are some of the highlights! 

Cousins watching the oldest cousin learn to water ski... 
 He got up!!! (You can't tell Mom is excited)!
 Our cousins from Conn made it! We were very excited to see them! Notice the t-shirt!
 We got to have Lobster!!!! I was so excited! It was Auntie Rae's birthday so we had a Lobster celebration for her birthday!
 Happy Birthday!
 A being goofy!
 EM's Keniston family quilt. This is a family tradition that I hope we never loose. Every time a baby is born all the women in the family (all generations) design a quilt square and then they quilt it together!
 Lots of swimming! S in his fancy goggles!
 Mimi going out for a little kayak ride!
 Water fun!
 Watching from shore!
 Learning to swim!
 A went tubing for the first time! He loved it!! Now he wants to learn to water ski!
 D on the boat!
 S watching his brother tube!
 More fun!


 Paddle boating was the hit this year! Cousin J rented a couple of paddle boats and everyone had to try it out!

 It's even a family sport, I guess!


 S got Uncle Glenn to take him kayaking!
 D swimming under water!
 Aunt Martha though she could make her own paddle boat!
 Cousin S kayaking... Uncle Glenn took S and A out tons of time and taught them to kayak! He was great with them!

 S found a baby toad!



 There was a snapping turtle that want to swim with the kids.. so cousin Danny and DH went and got him..
 He was HUGE!

 Grampie took him to a safer spot for him live in...
 Even Evan got to go for a boat ride!

 
There is still more pictures but I think I will save them for another post!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts