Baby #4
Most of you already know but, this blog is also for me to document things going on in our lives so here is the official announcement of Baby #4 who will arrive around August 13. We are all very excited!
S wants a baby sister, A wants a boy, and D wanted to know if we were adopting a baby! (lol! I love how my kids think!) I have been very sick for the last 3 months so I have not done well at keeping up with my blog. I am hoping now that I am starting my second trimester (14 weeks today!) that I will start feeling better and can keep up with things, like house keeping etc. in this ultra sound picture the tech describes the baby as "playing hide and seek" he/she has its hands over its eyes and then he/she is also standing up! The tech said he's never seen anything like that! We go back on March 20th and we will hopefully be able to tell then what we are having. We took S with us to Babies 'r us the other day. DH and I realized how far things have come since S was born! It is crazy the stuff they have out there now!

Comments