This year I have been blessed to coach a 3rd & 4th grade soccer team for our town (A plays up a grade:)). I had a great assistant Coach Jackie! It has been so much fun! I love hanging out with these kids. There were two teams and we would practice on Mon & Thurs together, but play our games separate. Well yesterday we had an end of the season all day tournament. The other Oxford team didn't participate so a few of their players came and play for our team. We started at 9am and ended at 2! They were AWESOME! They played their hearts out all day long! 20 minute games with 10 minutes break (and 1/2 hour for lunch). We played a total of 8 games! I can't say enough about how great these parents were who came and stayed with us all day! Thank you again! Here are some photos (I have a ton more but here are some highlights)



Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts