A little Sentimental Journey....
So there are very few people that I can say I have been there for their whole lives (except for my children, but they are still young!). This weekend marks a big event in our family. My niece Kemsen is graduating from High School.
I was there the day she was born...
I have watch her grown through the years...
Hiked with he on my back...
Watched her learn to walk...

Celebrated lots of birthdays...
Watch her payed some games....
I've watched her mature...
Done some pretty crazy stuff with her...


Watched her love and take care of my boys...(which I am forever grateful for) She has always been there to help me out...


And watched her succeed at anything she puts her mind to!

She's a awesome musician and can't wait to see her next year in the UCONN Marching Band!


Over the years she has moved from just being my niece to being one of my closet friends....



Next year will be different. I won't see her everyday but I can't wait to see and hear about all the great things she is doing. I am proud to call her my niece, and my friend!
I was there the day she was born...
Celebrated lots of birthdays...


Watched her love and take care of my boys...(which I am forever grateful for) She has always been there to help me out...
And watched her succeed at anything she puts her mind to!
She's a awesome musician and can't wait to see her next year in the UCONN Marching Band!


Over the years she has moved from just being my niece to being one of my closet friends....


Next year will be different. I won't see her everyday but I can't wait to see and hear about all the great things she is doing. I am proud to call her my niece, and my friend!

Comments